Film Types – Automotive
We offer a number of different types of window film for your vehicle to suit your individual needs. All of our window films offer over 99% rejection of harmful UV rays. While glass will block UVB rays, which cause sunburn, the more damaging UVA rays pass through. Applying any of our window films to your vehicle is a great way to protect your skin.
LLumar Premium Tinted Films
- A choice of 5 different shades
Choosing a lighter shade will offer a subtle but distinctive look. To keep your children and pets cool and comfortable a medium or midnight shade is ideal. For maximum privacy for you and your valuables, or if you have TV screens in the back, our dark shade is the best choice.
- Colour-stable film that never turns purple
- Absolutely no unsightly bubbling or peeling
- Compatibility with factory tints
- Durable scratch-resistant surface
The LLumar HPR adhesive is known worldwide for its strength, durability and optical clarity. This quality and attention to detail will give you the confidence that you’ve made the best choice.
DermaGard is a specially developed clear Ultraviolet filtering film that cuts out 100% of harmful UV rays whilst allowing visible light to pass unhindered. It has been specially developed in conjuction with the medical profession for UV sensitivity conditions such as Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE or lupus) and Xeroderma Pigmentosum .
Clear & Tinted Security Film
Security film provides an invisible yet highly effective protection to people and property. It has been tested to relevant British (BS 6206) and European (EN 12600) impact tests. Our security film has a tough, scratch resistant coating and comes with a 10 year warranty.
- Security films hold glass fragments together in the event of breakage and will also help to strengthen glass, lessening the risk of breakage following malicious or accidental impact.
- Tinted security films are also available offering the benefits of both types of film in one.